Earlier this week Butters John Bee attended an event which was jointly sponsored between the City Council and ourselves. The event was called the Investor and Developer Engagement Event and took place on 5th December at the Kings Hall, Stoke.
The event aimed at bringing developers, builders, landowners and other professional services together to stimulate investment and new house building in the City with the following key priorities:
• Highlight the City Council’s strategic approach and drive to stimulate housing growth.
• Raise awareness of Stoke as a place to focus new build residential development and refurbishment opportunities.
• Promote Stoke City Council’s housing development pipeline, initiatives and opportunities for developers.
• Identify the portfolio of land and investment opportunities in the City.
• Encourage landowners to develop and provide the opportunity to link with contractors and developers, particularly SMEs.
Speakers included Wayne Hemingway MBE, Chris Plumley, Partner at Trowers & Hamlin LLP; Steve Partridge, Director of Housing Consultancy at Savills and Steve Edgar, Director at remediation specialist VertaseFli.