Safely viewing your next rental property
We’ll get as much information about the property as possible to give you that positive feeling about making your next move.
- Fantastic photographs
- A great description
- A detailed floorplan
- A Quick Sneak Peek showing the highlights of the home
- A full video walk around to help you see everything
Find out more
If appropriate we can arrange an Accompanied Viewing Online which is a simple video call, hosted by your agent, where the occupier shows you around.
Before your viewing
- If you want to view a property in person we’ll get you booked in.
- We will ask everyone attending to confirm that no one in their households is isolating, has any symptoms or is classed as vulnerable and has been asked to shield.
- If you’re not sure at any point about the safety guidance then check out the NHS 111 online questionnaire to help you.
- The occupier will make sure surfaces and door handles are clean and open up the doors to avoid you needing to touch anything.
- Up to two people from the same household can view the property which should take around 15 minutes.
- Our agent will wear a face covering and we will ask you to do the same before entering the property
- The occupier will open the door and stand well back to let you in.
- Once you’re inside please take the time to wash your hands or use hand sanitiser.
- If the occupier is to show you around the property, we will run through the protocols to do the viewing safely.
After the viewing
- On your way out it’s a good idea to wash your hands again
- Then you can chat to your agent about making an offer… fingers crossed you get it!
Our stay safe processes have all been built following government guidance around working safely in other people’s homes
Our declaration that we are following the advice is here